Wednesday, August 13, 2014

803!

Our phone numbers now reflect we live in ND again (whole state = same area code). When I input our zip code it gave me some prefix options and I chose the one that I liked best numerically. Well it turns out that it's actually a number for Center, ND not Bismarck. But it's done and we like them and don't feel like changing. Perhaps we will go visit Center soon and call the one family we know there!

It was sad to say goodbye to 803. I had texted Greg we should change our numbers because we are changing our address on everything now anyway and I must have written it all dramatically. His response: "Did you want some sort of ceremonial moment or something when we change numbers? Maybe a gong and some rattles?"

Booooiiiiiinnnngg. 

There. A gong. 

-Heather

Oh and a little shake, shake, shake too. 

No comments: