Friday, August 23, 2013

Ahoy.

I have a few moments of internet time before my boy wakes up and I have to roll on in to get him;) So here's a few shots for you:

Ahoy mateys! This was when I was in Fargo last week at my friend's store's photo booth. I was being the tester for lighting. Who knew I was harboring a broken meta-whatever foot bone at the time!
This is the perfect lawn-mowing attire, agreed?

Can't get enough of these clouds. And the view.

Great Grandma K with one happy momma and sweet Alexia.

Look at that yawn!

Melts my heart!
As far as our baby girl goes, the baby doctor was not overly concerned with my foot causing baby issues, though she does want me to move my foot more than my foot doctor wants. I sure gave the nurses something to laugh about, I am quite a site rolling around the hallways.

Starting next week, I go in every Tuesday and Friday morning for 1. a biophysical ultrasound 2. a non-stress test on baby and 3. a meeting with the doctor to go over results. It's going to be around 2 1/2 to 3 hours each time. So if you are around Bismarck and want to watch one cute two-year-old, let me know! As hard as it is to get me there and needing to have care for Eli, I'm looking forward to these appointments because if baby is in distress or failing we should know. The doctor also went from 39 week induction to 38 (first week in October) assuming everything is fine and dandy with baby. I'm shooting for 37 (like with Eli) but at this point, we are just taking it day-by-day. Survival mode. Though I did think today perhaps we should get the bags packed...

-Heather

1 comment:

Jill K said...

I love these pics! thanks Heather!