Wednesday, February 24, 2010

32+ Weeks

Here's the latest "belly shot" taken last weekend at 32 weeks: I am (mostly) still in a comfortable stage. I am not miserable yet. I can still touch my toes. My body is still getting used to all the extra weight (whoops!) so it does "protest" at times but again, still manageable at this point. We are hoping baby girl stays in there until she's "fully cooked" and ready... anytime after April 1st is what I'm shooting for (and selfishly I think an April birthday would be grand!). I had a bit of high blood pressure for awhile but thankfully it went back down to a more normal range at my last appointment. Pregnancy is mind boggling... God was sure creative when He designed this whole process. We are blown away at how this little being is in there and moves my whole belly like a freaky sci-fi movie.

1 comment:

Jill K said...

Yea! We are so excited for this blog from you guys! What a treat to get to check your news and pictures here! Thanks for doing this. We sure do love you guys!!!!

(I tend to go overboard on the ellipsis and the exclamation points... they're good for us ramblingly emotional ones, eh?)

Love you!
jill- for the 5 of us