Sunday, July 27, 2014

No Net.

We are without internet in Mr House until we decide we can't take it any longer or the 3G slowness gets to us or our data is maxed... we shall see how long we last. It'll be cause for less updating on my part, though I've been way less online this last year anyway. This has been mostly for the good but I do miss my Pinterest meal planning and commenting on actual friends' photos (y'all's babies are cute!) and other keeping in the loopness. 

We had our first weekend home just us four, still trying to unpack and settle in as best we can with two unfinished floors, a few key furniture pieces needing to be bought, a long wish list, and no baby gate yet. But we will get functional this week I hope. Just get me a few more days with Grammy around! 

For the record, this is AWESOME! Love having our own space! Come on over! Seriously. And a house warming party will be had for any of you able to come. In August!?!

More not soon...but eventually. Or when I'm on wifi next:)

-Heather

No comments: