Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fitting Shirt.

My sweet friend Heather sent Eli this amazingly perfect shirt for his birthday. I have been meaning to do a post with him wearing it (which he does often) but it seems he always spills on the darn thing before I get my camera ready (thanks to Norwex it is still white). Friday I was determined to get some cute photos in this shirt. After a fun time on the porch plus a zoo trip, I think I finally accomplished this 124 photos later.

May I present Mr. Eli, our blue and orange elephant loving boy:
 
 
 

-Heather

3 comments:

Jill K said...

oh this little man! the shirt is cute... but man, he makes it cuter! WELL worth 124+ photos!

We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Grammy and Auntie A think you are pretty darn cute Mr Eli! Can't wait til we get to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, adorable and even more adorable. He is looking less like a baby :( and more like a little boy. This Grandma misses him bunches...Grandma K