Friday, August 3, 2012

Step by Step.

Don't worry. I'm not going to talk about the 90's sitcom in the TGIF lineup that I watched before I was cool enough not to watch TV on Friday nights.

Eli has taken a few more steps these last days. Slowly but surely. And no one prepared me for how FUN it is to watch your child walk! Greg and I have really enjoyed encouraging Eli to take steps by himself and when he does it, oh man we are happy. It's the little things.

I finally captured a little video of him walking so IF you can handle the way-over-the-top crazed mom voice, click here to see it. Also, forgive the mess and yes, that is the Olympics on the TV in the background. There are some serious perks to staying at home all day and one is definitely getting to watch more of the games live! Currently water polo is on and I'm tired just watching it.

-Heather

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Way to go Eli! The first video of Margo walking Jim's voice sounds like Mickey Mouse it's so high pitch! It is SO much fun to see them feeling so accomplished and Eli is SO precious it makes it all the more over-the-top-cute! :)

Dori said...

Love it! I love his joy with that first step...and his little wave hello is super-cute too :)