Friday, September 26, 2014

Famously Hot.

It's hot here!!! I'm so happy. It was too cold, too fast a few weeks ago so this week of warm has been just lovely. I feel like it'll be easier to get through winter if it waits to come. Common sense yo. Not too many times we North Dakotans will beat Famously Hot's weather but we did today. (I'll mention it hit records so it's a fluke but we won't dwell there).
This kid. Treasure. Hard-to-parent treasure, but a treasure. 

I need to see beauty sometimes, to awake my soul to the greater Beauty. Glad for date night with this view for a bit tonight: 

I enjoyed connecting with my husband sans kids (thank you grandma and grandpa!). Sigh. It's been a crazy year. 

A week. Then our little missy will be ONE YEAR old, on her way out of baby status. Gah! So excited to celebrate her. I started taking video of her shaking her head "no", it's so cute. And took great pics with my camera of her lately too. Love taking effort in capturing her. 

-Heather

No comments: