Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Well Deserved Thank You.

Grief is selfish. We've mentioned that before. I guess that's why it's taken me too long to tell everyone that has ever read our blog, prayed for us, talked about us, loved us... a much overdue thank you.

Thank you for caring. Please know your love and concern has helped us immensely. Thank you for all the love, the comments, the photos, the prayers.

If I was into song writing, I would probably write you a song. A monster thank-you ballad.

-Heather

5 comments:

TheSpeights said...

There is no need to thank anyone. We all love you three so much and would do anything to help. You and Greg are fantastic people and have a lot of love for others. We just want to return that love. You guys are always in my prayers. Maelee is missed so much.

Bill Crosby said...

"Speights...shhh..." I wanna hear the monster thank-you ballad. As long as it is done like an eighties hair band! I can hear it now... "Thank you like a hurricane!"

We love you, Grether.

Rebekah said...

And thank you for sharing your lives with us. What an honor to join with you in prayer. We are still praying. We love you.

Rebekah (and crew...)

TheSpeights said...

ha ha ha! Ok, I totally agree. You can never go wrong with Hair Band Ballads. Can I get that on CD?

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you know us... but we're from Williston, too. We have been reading your blog and you all have been in our prayers. It breaks my heart to read about your pain, as I know the love we have for our children and could never imagine what you feel over the loss of precious Maelee.
All our love and prayers...
Brad, Amanda (Seeley), Addy & Libby Boyeff