Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Songs from Maelee's Daddy.

Greg was able to record five songs he wrote for Maelee at our dear friends' house back when we were in ND in May. He was playing a few last night and that reminded me I should figure out how to post them for you to enjoy. I love to hear Greg play guitar but I especially love when he's singing about our daughter. It's hard but precious.

I hopefully got this figured out where you can click on the name of the song to open a window for you to download. Click open the file with windows media player (or a similar player). And it will download quickly (ideally) for you to enjoy. Eventually I may get this a bit more user-friendly...

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

These songs are amazing....
You dont' know me, I'm from Grand Forks and heard about your loss from a mutual friend. I have read your blog from the beginning, and obviously still keep up with it. You and your family have apparently touched my heart. You seem like amazing people....I keep you in my continued prayers...and think of you often as you continue on this journey. PS...from a fellow NOrwex consultant...I was So happy to read that post after you had signed up!! lol. I hope you are doing well with it!! Take Care.....

TheSpeights said...

I listen to my Maelee playlist all the time. I think about you guys every single day. Greg did a fantastic job on these songs. Love you three!!
-C

Nikole said...

These are so incredible, and obviously from the heart. How wonderful it must be to have the gift of putting feelings into words so beautifully. Greg is a good musician too!

Tara Simmons said...

I love these songs and how much I can hear your love for her in them. Thank you for sharing!!