Wednesday, December 28, 2011

You Guys.

We are in "you guys" territory. How are you guys doing? You guys have a nice stay? What do you guys want to do?

It doesn't flow as nicely as ya'll, does it?

But it's homey to me nonetheless. Today I heard the best Norwegian accents coming from the two older ladies in the booth next to us. "Well, we better go." (and you know that "o" lasted a good bit). I just miss overhearing this familiarity when out and about.

And yes, all you mid-westerners just read out and about exactly like I meant it there.

Ya, u betcha.

Anywho, we had a great flight to MN. I heart direct flights. We had a great Christmas. I love our family. We had a fun time at the water park capital of the world. Well, Greg didn't so much love the end of the trip. He's sickish now. Darn this Lippert flu.

-Heather

Okay, you wanted photos, eh? Here you go. 

The three cousins:



1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Miss you guys... Eli is adorable as ever.