Tuesday, March 25, 2014

In One Week.

One week from today...

  • I'll be in my new office learning to have a job job again. Last week I was trying on various work pants not in storage and I found a faded receipt in a pocket from May 12, 2009. That's the last month I worked a "real job". Almost five years. It was a bit scary, wondering if my brain can handle thinking about work after this long, wondering how I will handle the work/life balance with two kiddos. It was also good because I found $12 cash with those pants and they still fit after three babies (props to that nice stretchy material). Holla!
  • Our daughter will have been in daycare for the second day of her little life. Greg's sister sends her daughter (sweet Alexia) to a lady that is going to take Annalee as well. She's going to watch her full time for the first two weeks then willing to do part-time after we get back from SC. I love that Alexia and Annalee will be together for a bit! 
  • Eli will be in his first day of "daycare" and really it's not daycare! Grandma is watching him Monday then Tuesday, Thursday and Friday a new friend from church is going to be taking Eli. She's got two boys so I think it'll be good for him. We are still working on figuring out other temporary care for him as we have a nice Grandma-like lady that is going to watch both kids starting in the fall. There are lots of good things about her/the situation and we are grateful! We just need to make sure we are set until she's ready for them in the fall. We are trying to find someone to watch them both for the summer. This all has been much stress for me! Lots of transition for our kiddos and definitely some mama guilt for me.
  • I'll probably be scaling back pumping or stopping entirely. I badly want to stop and I badly want to keep going. It's bizarre. I am dreading it and anticipating it both! I'm so hesitate to have Annalee try formula but I know we must. I'm not making enough plus I need to not explode while at work. I tried unsuccessfully to get her to latch again today in hopes she could nurse every morning and night still. #wishfulthinking 
  • And lastly, our little house down in South Carolina will hopefully have a new owner. We are still slated to close on the 31st and crossing our fingers that is so! We are so ready to find a home here and make it ours! 
  • Oh and it'll be April! The sweetest month!

-Heather

No comments: