Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Our Neck...

We found out last week our SC house is now not closing until the 31st. Another few weeks of wondering and waiting. As long as it actually does sell, it's not a huge hiccup. Fingers crossed.

We have looked at a few homes here but so far nothing is "it". There isn't much out there but our realtor assures us once we have a week of warm weather, the houses will come! We are greatly anticipating this - I'm ready to have all our stuff in some order and feel settled here in B-town. Plus I know my dear MIL is ready to spring clean her house and have their space back!

But even more anxiety-causing for me today: the childcare option for the kiddos fell through this morning. So we are back to square one. I know it's going to be hard to leave our kiddos wherever we find, but finding good daycare will make that so much less stressful.  We haven't lived here long enough to be connected. I just know if we were in SC, looking for someone to watch them 2-3 days a week would not be a problem!  I'm thinking we may end up splitting them up because Eli is more ready for a preschool type format. But we shall see. I've made loads of inquiries so I'll keep trudging through.

Gratefully, on Sunday when we got home it was 62 degrees. Praise the Lord for the break from bitter cold. I'm sure it'll be back for a bit before spring actually comes... but I won't think about that just now.

That's a little update... from our neck of the woods.

-Heather

No comments: