Friday, March 21, 2014

Not Quite Crack.

I remember standing in the diaper aisle at the store judging the size six diapers. Thinking they were so awfully large that no kid should really ever make it to that size. They should just be potty trained by the time they  would need that size. I mean really. And now, well now I'm certain that my kid could probably wear a size six. Of course I'm not going to buy them if I can help it. There are less diapers in a package for the same money. My wallet will fight that size six!

I was thinking on this lately because size five sure doesn't have much wiggle room anymore. In fact, we are stretching to cover that cute little tush. Often a quick change results in quite the diaper weggie. And somehow or another, Eli started calling that a "butt crap." I think he overheard me say "it's in his butt crack" after Greg had caused a diaper weggie. Combined with the fact I know he has heard us use the word "crap" before and I guess he just put those together. So the last few weeks we've all heard Eli, with a serious please-fix-it-face saying "I got butt crap."

Try not laugh.

To add to this amusement is the fact Eli has been pretending to be Cousin Cousin Ben lately. "Cousin Cousin Ben dunked the blankie" or "This is Cousin Cousin Ben's snack." Well last night it was "Cousin Cousin Ben's got butt crap in his diaper."

Hilarious. I am assuming Ben wouldn't appreciate that one quite as much.

Eli is a hoot and makes us laugh every single day. Love that boy!

-Heather

2 comments:

Let Love Grow said...

Too Funny!!

Rebekah said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha! This is hilarious. I love it. So funny!