Monday, June 2, 2014

Goodbye Dickinson.

Saturday we drove to Dickinson to see Chris and Lilli as well as my aunt and uncle. It was a laid back, low key fun family day.

Lilli and Eli are becoming very close. She bosses him around and baby's him and he follows and soaks it up. We'll be seeing even more of her as they transition moving to Minot this summer. When we left Saturday, Eli bawled. He just loves the fun that happens with them. 

My Auntie Ruthie took these two to the park and took some cute photos!
How cute are they?
Models!
Auntie "ruffie"

My mom grew up near Dickinson and my grandparents lived there until their deaths. We spent many holidays there growing up. Besides my aunt and uncle, all family has moved on from there and there is definitely a part of me that's sad they aren't still all there for me to visit now that I'm close. If only I could have had a close relationship with my grandparents. I should have made an effort before. 

-Heather

No comments: