Sunday, August 17, 2014

Precious Care.

Amy wrote a sweet post on the girls' daycare provider... so I'll follow-up! Ketia has been a great caregiver for Annalee these last few months. Annalee didn't bond with her like Alexia did (who went full-time for ten months) but Annalee most definitely developed a bond with Ketia's oldest daughter Ketina.

Ketina was so bummed Friday when I picked up Annalee. It really is spectacular to see...



If Annalee grows up loving Haitian food, we'll know her months there influenced her! Grateful for Ketia's care and love for both girls. I told them they are all invited to Annalee's birthday party so we'll see them again soon. 


Eli has been enjoying care at Constance's but sadly I didn't get a photo with her since Greg ended up picking him up on his last day. With fourteen kiddos, it's always chaotic around there at 5pm. But I told her we would visit and she's our back-up care for Eli. He's sure going to miss her. 

Both kids start Sept 2 with our new daycare lady. Jody seems great and I'm excited to have both kids at the same place. Eli starts preschool that same day, too! Wowzers!

-Heather

No comments: