Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sheets Redeemed.

For those of you that care to know, I decided we would use most of Maelee's things from her room for Annalee's room in our new house. Practically because we have it already and partly to get to watch a baby sleeping on those birdie sheets. My plan is to add a bit more yellow here and there to change it a bit. And add Annalee's name somewhere on a wall. I'll take photos someday when I get that accomplished. For now I'm so happy she's got her own room and not in a closet! And when she's old enough to not have a crib, we'll redo her room just for her. 

Our boy was always a back sleeper and this girl is a full-on belly sleeper. Recently she has gotten attached to blankies which makes something these two actually have in common! And she likes small stuffed animals (bunny from china crew in crib with her), well we think she does. I had to wake her up yesterday for an appt but I snuck these shots to share:
Sorry for the legs, baby girl. 

Yesterday she actually snuggled with me for maybe a minute. It happens so rare, you have to take it when you can! Our little mover and shaker. 

-Heather

No comments: