Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Holding On.

We are holding onto fall as much as we possibly can. Praise God for the awesome weather this month. Really it has been pretty fabulous for October in ND and I am so grateful. It's done something good to my soul to have some warmth left. Seeing 67 degrees in my van as I'm driving to pick up the kiddos, that helps.

At work I sometimes walk from our building to the main medical center. It's a few blocks. When it's nice, it's a lovely walk! Last Wednesday a co-worker and I were walking and I made us stop to take photos of these beautiful yellow leaves on a sweet blue sky backdrop. And today that same co-worker and I walked by those same trees:
Pretty depressing, huh?

Enjoy autumn in ND because it goes so very quickly! Seasons!

Last night we did a quick stop by Grandma and Grandpa's and enjoyed s'mores, for the first time this year, actually. Eli was a big fan of everything about our hour there!

Why we live so close to them!

And tonight Greg was working late so it was just me on the kiddos. I decided park time was in order and we would ENJOY the fact we just needed a hat to cut the cold wind. It was 25 minutes well spent (and happy to have this park a minute's drive from our house)!
Swinging Siblings
Enjoy whatever season you may have now...

-Heather

No comments: