Friday, July 2, 2010

10 years.

This weekend is my (Heather) ten year class reunion back in Williston, ND. Pretty crazy to think it's been 10 years. I scanned some old photos for a slide show they are having and I thought I'd post this one of two childhood friends and I... we all lost our front bottom teeth at the same time. The best part about this photo is that I had NO IDEA I was short until I got into grade school. I didn't know here that I'm like a head shorter than these two... and much dorkier too. It's so nice to be young and clueless! We were planning to go to ND in July to introduce the baby to everyone so it's sad to think that's not happening. However, we are heading to Tennessee when Greg gets off work today to spend three nights in the mountains. Someone anonymously gave us a gift certificate to stay at a retreat center on Roan Mountain... thank you to whoever/whomever (Greg's not home to proofread this for me) blessed us with that! Greg is not sick this time so it should be a bit more of an adventurous weekend. In addition, our good friends, the Parkers, live in Johnson City, TN so we will get to see them. I'm really looking forward to the mountains and some good reflection/relaxation time... and getting to wear jeans and a sweatshirt! -Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I remember this picture very well!!! the memories of being young and clueless as you stated!!! love it =)


amy

Janna said...

I have a great pic of you and our fishing trips to Fort Q'Apple and tubing down the Yellowstone. Great memories.