Friday, July 9, 2010

Maelee Jewelry.

For birthday gifts for our moms and sisters, we got them Maelee jewelry. I just got the last one in the mail today. I still love to see Maelee's name and I so enjoyed opening the packages to see the various jewelry they picked out. As a side note, this is a wonderful, wonderful gift for anyone that has lost a baby.... and probably for any mother. These are from five different places - there are many web sites for personalized baby loss jewelry, sadly. Mary, Mom, Jill, Amber and Amy... we know how much you love Maelee and hope you will treasure these. Your gifts will be coming to you soon... but here is a sneak peak!
Mary's necklace (with Maelee's birthstone charm):
Sherry's bracelet (M's birthstone charm and little feet charm):
Jill's necklace (lithograph of lotus flower on front, gMh monogram that stands for Greg, Maelee, Heather on back):
Amber's bracelet (pearls like the gates of heaven that Maelee saw):
Amy's necklace (M's birthstone and name on front, date on back):
Eventually I'm going to get stackable mother's rings for myself... with Maelee's birthstone and our first baby's birthstone (our first baby (lost to ectopic pregnancy) was due Christmas Day 2008). On another note, I googled Maelee's name out of curiosity and found a website called "Maelee Baby" that makes high-end diaper bags and burp clothes. There are diaper bags around the US with "Maelee" written on a metal tag on the front of the bag. Isn't that neat?! The lady that started it used both her daughter's middle names (Mae and Lee) for the name. I actually emailed her to make sure the name was on the bags... If I ever get pregnant again, I may have to splurge and buy one so I have an official Maelee bag and can have her name with me/us wherever we go. -Heather

3 comments:

TheSpeights said...

I love the jewelry! I was thinking about it after you showed it to me last week. Having the birthstone is a fantastic idea. I love the necklace you got for Jill. Where did that one come from again?

I got your sweet note today. I really appreciate your kind words. I'm always here for you guys and think of you three all the time. I really do.

Jill K said...

what beautiful gifts for all of us.... thank you guys. I will be so happy to get to wear that beautiful necklace so often and hold it, speak of it, prayer for you all as I do.

So grateful and so loving you-
jill

Ashley said...

heather, I love the jewelry, it got me all chocked up. They
are so special.  You all are in our thoughts and prayers often.

Love, Ashley