Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Suit.

Daddy was helping Eli get his birthday suit ready to wish some dear family members a most Happy Birthday!

Eli wants to say:
June 10 - Auntie Amber... I know you are not-so-secretly trying to get me to move to MN because you want to see me all the time. I miss you too.
June 11 - Cousin John... my favorite 2 year old in the world! I know you'll teach me great things someday.
June 13 - Grandma Mary... I'm loved! There's never a dull moment with you, thanks for spoiling me silly! Wish you could read to me right now.
June 15 - Uncle Andrew... I'm biased towards red-headed guys so I already think you're cool even though we haven't met yet.
June 17 - Auntie Jill... I am already excited to meet you, even though we have to wait too long for that, because I already love you so!

Happy Birthday dearest family!

2 comments:

TheSpeights said...

Seems like someone I know has a birthday on the 18th.

Rebekah said...

His cheeks are just too much! :)
So cute...