Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wordle.

You can make free wordle art online here. Type in a bunch of words and it automatically creates an image of those words. You can change the design and text. If you want certain words to be bigger, just type them twice.

Example:

I copied and pasted these few words into wordle...

Grether Grether Grether Grether Greg Greg Heather Heather Maelee Maelee Eli Eli love love family family family peace joy joy April happy happy fun home together forever heaven sweet baby dad mom grandparents bath play nap-time friends thankfulness thankfulness thankfulness

And I got this (I hit randomize a few times and edited the color palette):


Example 2:

You can also put in a blog site and it will wordle your blog! Hilarious to see what words it finds most. I just did our blog and got this:

You have to be able to print to a PDF in order to save your wordle. I can give you details if you are wanting to do this. I did one as a gift for my friend Heather with her daughter's names and other sweet words... it's a good gift idea for a baby loss mom.

And that's my I Think You Should Know post for this week.

Word.

-Heather

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lipperts want one. Make it happen please.

Let Love Grow said...

THAT IS VERY COOL!! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

You can also make it then hit the print screen button, then paste it into powerpoint where you can crop out the extra junk and save it as a .jpeg :)

Mike, Cindy, Luke and Anna Elizabeth said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing! I love how big Eli and sweet are on your blog wordle. He is a sweet baby. I look forward to seeing you both again soon once we are both in the same state again!