Monday, June 20, 2011

The Elephant & His Dad.

As a wife, it brought me much joy to watch Greg get to be a father to a baby on earth this Father's Day. Here's my two favorite men:

Don't mind the fact his onesie was only on with one button and he's sportin' a very full diaper.

And here's our little Elephant earlier today, wearing this sweet outfit I found at a consignment sale while I was pregnant (shortly after we decided on "Eli" as our boy's name):

Eli the Elephant loves to play & munch on peanuts every day! Eli!

Needless to say, elephants are fast becoming a favorite in our house. Love it.

-Heather

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Hi Heather. I stumbled upon your blog a couple of months back while randomly searching "Norwex" (I am a Canadian consultant). Anyways, I read your story and it touched me deeply. I thought about you everyday during the last few weeks of your pregnancy, praying you would not experience another heartbreak. Just wanted to say, although, I am a perfect stranger, it warms my heart to see your beautiful family and feel your joy! Eli is such a handsome little man, you must be so proud. I have 3 little ones of my own. Hope you don't mind a stranger following your blog :) Have a great day. Lyndsey

Nikole said...

He's such a cutie! Greg too...