Saturday, July 30, 2011

3 Months.

I'm working on posting about our trip chronologically. Eventually you'll see photos taken in Bismarck, Crosby, Williston, Dickinson and a few places along the way.

But I figured I should update with the info from Eli's appointment yesterday.

At three months old, our little man is a whopping 15 pounds, 5 ounces. He's in the 95th percentile for weight. But he topped the charts for height: 25 and a quarter inches. That's in the 97th percentile!

I don't believe I've ever been in the 97th percentile for height so I'm really hoping he's got his dad's legs.

We sure love our chunky boy. He really is a delight, giving us smiles and giggles for long periods. He did great traveling and has been a real trooper. I have noticed that he did get a bit spoiled while with family. Eli now does not like to go to sleep without being held. Like this:

Oh but how can you not want to hold that cutie!

-Heather

No comments: