Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Having Fun 2.

We have been blessed to have seen so many family members thus far on our trip. What good people! The only downside is Greg having to leave yesterday. It's hard to be apart from such a great guy. Of course, Eli is getting way spoiled with everyone holding him and his schedule is off with all our traveling...but it's worth it!


I really should be sleeping now but here's two photos from our sweet (and hot) time in Crosby.


Happy 40th Anniversary GREAT Uncle Dale and Aunt Ilene!


My sister and my niece, Ava Maelee Linn, at the Threshing Bee parade.

-A very tired Heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you're having a great time in ND! We ordered this hot weather just for you. I wanted to comment, I didn't realize that Ava's middle name is Maelee, that is so sweet. They will be connected forever. Just perfect.