Monday, August 22, 2011

Now.

I suppose the title of my last Wednesday post has got me thinking as I wait for my photos to upload.

We really have become an immediate gratification culture. I want something and I want it now. This applies very much to anything on a computer for me. If I click something, I expect it to happen that instant. No waiting. No wirrr-weee-wiirrr of dial up. No double-click. No hour glass. Click and waa-lah! That's what I want.

So, Blogger, you are really annoying me. Why are you taking so long to upload my photos? Why have you twice-deleted photos I've uploaded? Why that blasted loading exclamation point over and over?

Sigh. There's a lesson or two here. I'll think on it as I head to bed.

-Heather

If I'm like this in 2011, how much more will Eli's expectations for lightening-fast response be in 2031?

Yikes.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So true! I really love hearing what goes on in your head Heather! ;) Also, wanted to let you know I have been thinking about Maelee recently. Love and prayers to you all!