Sunday, August 7, 2011

All Together Now.

I told you there was going to be more Minnesota Twins gear.

It all started with this photo taken of the China crew while Dale and Mary were visiting. They brought Twins gear for the whole fam:


Then when we were in Bismarck, I thought we should try to keep the same theme going... so that Mary could have two photos with all her family, Christmas card ready:


Then I'm not quite sure how this happened again the next week with my side of the family. But it did, all hot and sweaty after the Threshing Bee (and yes, we wore this around the Bee and looked like matching idiots):


But I love these photos because I love these people! Our whole immediate family (those on earth anyway). Love Love Love!

-Heather, the wife, mother, daughter, sister, and auntie to these dear people

No comments: