Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sharing Life.

We didn't have a lot of time to see friends while in ND, but I did get to see my friend Ashley for a few hours. If you live in Fargo, you should know her. She's pretty amazing and is bound to be up to something. If we lived in Fargo, Eli and I would get some comfy backyard chairs and go sit them next to her garden and her massive dog and just sit there until it was way too late or the mosquitoes got to us. I love friends where even if you don't talk all the time, you can just start where you left off. Eli also did his job (being cute and adorable) in hopes to encourage others to want to have sweet, chunky babies too. Someday. And I'm going out of order of the trip here but another sweet friend got to meet Eli totally unexpectedly. My bff since junior high, Jillmarie, lives in Colorado. She doesn't spend time online and read my blog (lame, I know) so she didn't know we were in ND. I happened to text her a photo of my meal at a local establishment and she replied that she was flying to Williston the next day! This resulted in a quick visit with her and her mom where we got to share a few laughs. I love being able to have a conversation with her with just a few looks and nods of the head. It's good to share your life with some great friends. -Heather

1 comment:

AshleyM said...

Yay! It was an honor to meet the little guy! He's very good at trying to inspire the baby bug... Glad you got to see Jill! Sooo good seeing you! Can't wait until we live near each other someday...maybe...