Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welle.

I've said before how blessed Eli is to have such great family lines coming from all sides. Obviously, he's got the Kasowski namesake. But he's also a Welle!

Great Grandma came to meet him and we are so glad for those few hours with her. I was trying hard to get a sweet photo of her and Eli and didn't quite realize my dear husband was posing for the shot, too.

So I added the rest of his head here.

Adorable!

I'm upset I didn't get Grandma Mary in the photo, too. I am a sucker for generation photos. I just love them, what they represent, how amazing it is to be a part of something that spans these years on earth. Imagine all that has happened in the lives represented in each generation!

We love you Great Grandma Welle! We wish Great Grandpa Chris were here with you, sharing in the joy of another great grandson. But we rejoice that he and Maelee are together in heaven.

Greg has some definite Welle characteristics so it will be fun to see if those carry on to Eli as he gets older!

UPDATE: I forgot Barb got the four generations photo! Whoop!

-Heather

No comments: