Monday, March 9, 2015

So Many Photos.

I'm seriously behind on photos in the last months. I'm plugging away at Christmas photos, making my Shutterfly album (that is getting crazy long). It's pretty great having fun family times to capture in an album. I will look at my stack of albums when I'm older and reminisce and laugh and well up with tears because I'm a sentimental sap.

Since our time in Arizona was so beautiful, I finally got some fun shots of the kids being outside. Though this week is WARM here in ND so we will get more outside time. Hip Hip Hooray!!

Here's just a few from our last full day with Grammy and Gramps:




There were hummingbirds all over the place. Mainly because my parents have loads of feeders so they all know "hey go to the Tysse's for some good grub."



Our "spring" photo album is looking to be another long one!

-Heather

1 comment:

Jill K said...

Oi! Dear..... I love catching up on photos from you here! Love this record of your beauty, sorrows, joys....
love you!