Sunday, May 10, 2015

MD 2015.

I guess I'll shoot for posting on holidays this month. We had a busy week, migraines and busy events for me and stressful deadlines for Greg. So Friday night we ditched town for the happy place, Buffalo. We came back this morning so it was quick but nice to get away just us four and see "the greats." The weather was cold but that's ok. We stayed inside and got in some games of pinochle! Grandmoother and I won against Greg and Grandpa, in case you care to know! Love seeing the kids with these two.
 
"the greats"
Annalee was feverish and tired last night but I didn't mind as that meant we got snuggles! My morning was spent with her snuggled up to me for the first hours. Rare and sweet.

It has rained or snowed all day. So dreary. Where's the lovely flower-ful spring weather?! This day is tough for so many, and I recall that, so I find the snow and miserable cold fitting in some regard. But I'm ready for sun and warmth.

My husband and kids have made this day relaxing for me. All my kids are such a gift. And it must be said that I have two awesome moms (neither who I'll see today but they are loved and appreciated greatly!).

-Heather

No comments: