Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Emily and Molly.

It's raining and dreary outside today and I'm sad. Mainly because Emily and Molly aren't here to celebrate their first birthday with their parents and instead are having one amazing polka-dotted party in heaven. With Maelee in attendance, I'm sure.

Emily and Molly are Heather and Marc's daughters. The girls passed away at 36 weeks, 5 days and were born exactly a year ago on January 18, 2010. I have mentioned my friend Heather before and talked about how grateful I am for our friendship. She's a dear friend I wish I never knew.

Aren't these girls just beautiful?

We miss you, Emily and Molly.

Love,
Maelee's Mom

3 comments:

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Such beautiful little girls. Happy birthday in Heaven!

Jill K said...

Oh they are! They are SO beautiful...

I'm so glad you've marked the day for us to know and grieve with you and your friend. And yes, we know it is a Happy Day for them to celebrate in heaven.

We love you and send our love- with it's tears- for Heather and Marc too...

Melissa said...

That photo makes my soul hurt! They are so perfect, how could it be? I will never understand why He gives & takes away so close together, but I pray for strength for all the BLMs. Happy birthday girls, we all know you are safe in His arms now.