Friday, September 16, 2011

Pants.

I am wearing pre-Maelee pants. That's what I call the pants that I wore before I was pregnant with Maelee. I never got to wear them last year. Even with the hell that was boot camp I never lost that pregnancy weight. Then I got pregnant again so I went right back into my preggo comfy pants.

Yet the last few weeks I have noticed nothing fit well. My post-Maelee pants kept feeling too loose. So I have started to grab a few pairs from the pre stack and some (not all) fit. This is good. It's sort of like having a new wardrobe.

Admittedly I'm not working out and I most definitely should be... so this bit of weight loss must be breastfeeding. And thus another reason I didn't get to loose my Maelee pregnancy weight as easily. Groan.

This is probably going to be the only post on this blog about two things:

1. Weight/Diet
2. Clothes/Fashion

Not really topics I'm remotely knowledgeable about nor that interested. And I won't pretend. So consider this post a gem!

I can talk about Eli's clothes, however. And today I must say he looks like a South Carolinian used car salesman: lime green polo with a palmetto embroidered on the left pocket and some sweet jean shorts. I just need some hair gel to slick his mohawk up right.

-Heather

1 comment:

Dori said...

Can we get a picture of the SC used car salesman?!