Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Neglected.

I have done the last few posts on my here 'ol blog via my phone. Because it's so darn easy to take photos on my phone and then upload them to a post. No computer involved. But you know what they say, technology is great until it doesn't work. Okay "they" probably say something wittier than that. Whatev.

So I had this cute post with a *gasp* topless Eli photo but it's not uploading. Who knows, maybe they are censoring for Eli's sake. He'd appreciate that.

But I think the real reason I'm having trouble is because I am almost out of space on my phone. It's only 8GB and my 1,000 plus photos and videos made my phone full to the brim. Tomorrow is the dump-day where I'll delete the photos and videos once I transfer them to my computer.

Speaking of, I am on our computer much less these days. This 'ol Dell has been through and seen so much in almost five years. It could use a break. But you know what else I'm using less? My camera! My beloved Nikon has been sitting under my bed for OVER TWO WEEKS. It used to have a prominent place on my counter or end table because it was always in use. But when I was doing mad tidying up awhile back, I put it under my bed. It hasn't been moved. No photos of Eli have been taken on it and if it had feelings, it would be oh-so-sad.

I'm sorry, Mr. Nikon. I will strive to put down my convenient device and actually use some skill to take a photo. Soon.

-Heather

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can take a picture with an iphone using skill :). A good photographer can take good photos with any device, it's just easier to take good photos with a good camera :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I have the same problem. Only my computer is also full to the brim. Just ordered a TB to load all our pictures on them. Hoping for more space soon!
-Chris I