Friday, December 13, 2013

Proof.


I wanted to put this pic on here as proof that Greg and I DID go out without our kids and had adult conversation. Sadly, there is too little of that going on (but this will be remedied soon, hopefully, when we get our own place and we'll drop the kids off at the grandparents often). This was taken at his work Christmas party last night. In a Hummer limo. We drove around and looked at Christmas lights (which were super hard to see through the very small, foggy windows). Then we went back to their office for food and conversation. I know the folks in this photo are older than us but the other side of the Hummer (and much of the other Expedition limo as well) are super young people. And I felt pretty old last night. All these early twenty-somethings with no kids and no responsibilities.

But thirties is the new twenties, dont-cha-know! Plus my sweet little boy just came running at me and is now trying to type looking all cute and innocent pretending to be a "worker of computer"... can't beat that for a reason to feel old! 

-Heather 

No comments: