Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lip Tuck.

I have so much to write about but blogger wasn't working on my phone and there has not been time sitting at my computer (well, there were a few snippets of time but I did online shopping instead). But I know you may be curious...

Annalee's lip tuck (that's what I'm calling it) went fine. It was super quick (she was gone maybe two minutes). The doctor was awesome and so kind. Sadly Annalee has not wanted to latch at all the few times we've tried since. So I have no idea if it helped 'cause the stinker won't try. We've had limited time at optimal conditions so I'm hoping this weekend we can really focus and try often. The doctor said it was significant enough to cause dental problems later on so it was worth doing regardless if it helps her nurse or not.

Oh how I wish we could have done this right away instead of two months later. Sigh. This saga continues.

I like my milk in a bottle. You?
-Heather

No comments: