Sunday, December 29, 2013

Waffle Fries!

There are loads of great things about the state of Minnesota. Now that my parents live here along with my sister and her family, we have many reasons to spend time in this state and will most likely do so. However, if we were lacking motivation we are no longer after getting a craving fulfilled at a newly opened Chick-fil-A in Bloomington. This gem is about a 25 minute drive from my parents, right in the heart of rush-hour-traffic hell but conveniently right off 494. We may make it a tradition if we get stuck in traffic (or even if not) on our drives from ND.

We haven't had Chick-fil-A since July and we were so badly craving it. We had breakfast with our dear friends and the place was empty on a Saturday morning. Obviously Minnesotans have no idea they serve breakfast. We stayed so long that we were able to get lunch to go. Two meals of Chick-fil-A in one day is a pretty great day (albeit high on the sodium).

I ate my food before I remembered to take photos to document all the goodness. Later Greg saw a guy take a photo outside the restaurant and then inside was taking a photo of his sandwich. Pretty sure he's a displaced southerner who drove many miles for his Chick-fil-A fix. I get it, dude, I do. It's that good.
Great food and great friends = great day!
-Heather

No comments: