Monday, June 7, 2010

Back in SC.

We made it back to SC last night. I have no idea how we are going to get into some sort of daily routine but I suppose it will happen. Right now it's 12:44 and I am still in my PJ's. I did pay a hospital bill and update Maelee's name book, so at least I have done something productive.

We'll have many posts this week including a summary of Maelee's service (which was beautiful). I'm a little overwhelmed at all the photos I want to post of...

Maelee's Day service
Greg and men of the family digging the hole
Our family planting Maelee's Tree in Great G&G Kasowski's yard
Greg and I saying good-bye to Maelee's grave on Saturday
Brother John's peony (bloomed right next to his grave)
Our nieces, Ali and Lilli, becoming fast friends

So I guess I'll just post one of each of these for now, with more to come later. Thanks so much for caring about us and about Maelee.






7 comments:

TheSpeights said...

These pictures are stunning! The one of you and Greg brought so much emotion. I think about you guys so much. I'm still praying. I'm still here anytime.

Love you three.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day just like Maelee. So wish we could have been there. We are praying for you always.
Ireland's

SarahJ said...

Thank you for posting these pictures. Heather, I hope that we can reconnect someday soon. I am longing to give you a hug. I think that Maelee was looking down at Maelee Day, thinking, "Wow!, there are so many people down there who love me, and I love my mommy's dress." Thinking of you always. Sarah Opsal Geltel.

Lauren said...

Thinking of you and praying for you still! Beautiful pictures.
Josh and Lauren

Diane Kemp said...

Such sweet pictures! Still praying for you guys!

The Heppners said...

Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful pictures. Wish we could have been there that day, but know that our thoughts and prayers were with you, and continue to be.

Let Love Grow said...

Thank You.....