Thursday, June 10, 2010

Week of Birthdays.

June 10 - Amber (my sister)
June 11 - John (our nephew, Matt and Jill's boy)
June 13 - Mary (Greg's mom)
June 15 - Andrew (brother-in-law, married Greg's sister Amy)
June 17 - Jill (sister-in-law, married Greg's brother Matt)
June 18 - Me
June 19 - Kelly (my sister's husband's sister; not in our immediate family but we'll claim her anyway:)

Happy Birthday Family!

If you have a birthday on the 12th, 14th or 16th, we have those dates open to join our family.

-Heather

3 comments:

TheSpeights said...

Adam's is the 23rd and my Papa's was the 22nd! Maybe our little family can join in on your's! ha ha! Happy early birthday!

Diane Kemp said...

Wow...you have the same Birthday as my husband Sam. I hope that you have a Great Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear Heather. I love that my day is followed right by yours. But this year "Happy Birthday" sounds so different- way more painful in my ears and heart- as I'm sure it does for you. Your HB wish, regardless, counts way more because of it.

Praying for you this year on your birthday, 2 full months after Maelee's due date.

Love you,
jill