Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ali and Lilli.

Last weekend in ND, I had my camera out to take photos of the girls and Lilli was NOT happy about it (see above). I think because she wanted to play with Ali uninterrupted, without Auntie Heather and her big camera. Ali, on the other hand, was just being a ham. I probably took 100 photos in five minutes of her funny faces.

We love our nieces dearly. Sometimes my heart aches as I think about how it's supposed to be Ali, Lilli and Maelee... the red-headed three musketeers. Obviously she would have been quite a bit younger and probably called "little dummy" but still, she would have just adored all her cousins.

Click on Ali's face below to link to an online Picasa album of more Ali and Lilli photos. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nikole said...

Heather, they are so adorable! I love how Lilli gradually warmed up to the camera. And Ali obviously loves being the center of attention! They are so cute! You look so pretty and happy playing with them. I'm guessing sometimes it's hard though- still praying.
Nikole

TheSpeights said...

Heather, you look great in these pictures, too!! I know it was a hard week, but you look happy. I think family does that to people.

These girls look like they had a blast together.

Anonymous said...

These pics r priceless!! These two lil girls sure love their auntie!! still thinking of you and praying!