Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thanks for Your Comments!

Thanks to everyone that has commented or emailed or sent me a message about my "stuff" posting awhile back. I haven't had time to respond to each or to really dive into them until today. What fun reading! So you know, feel free to send me comments on baby stuff or parenting at any time, the door is always open for your opinions. I may not follow in your footsteps exactly, but I'll be sure to take them into account! Obviously some things we'll just have to wait and see what our little man is like (ie, if he's a Kasowski-like drooler then we'll probably need a plethora of bibs to catch it all!). How fun to get to figure out! There is a big kids consignment show coming up this week and I have just a few things I'll be on the lookout for and hoping to score a great deal on. I'll let you know what I leave with (a glider? the perfect diaper bag? we'll see!). A few folks have asked about baby gifts (many of you are wanting us to be ready and also waiting and hoping for his arrival right with us, eh?!) which is so sweet. I did an amazon registry awhile back that was quite fun for me and motivated me to organize our baby stuff and get thinking boy. Go here or http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/baby/V0HM5DOUGQCY for a list and use it as a guide, if you are so inclined. And thanks for your continued prayers and love towards us. I am humbled by the out-pouring of love we are shown. I have heard much in the baby loss circle about the time approaching the dreaded one-year mark being such a roller coaster and I am already sensing that to be true (I'll post about all that sometime this week). So I had a rough week - complete with a nasty migraine that wouldn't go away. Thankfully my head is feeling normal and our little man is still moving and shaking and doing well from what we can tell! Amen! -Heather Check out Matt and Jill's blog to see some great new pics of Vivi!

2 comments:

Souza Family of 4 said...

It's to bad you don't live closer. I am super picky about boy clothes, because a little boy can look realy dorkey in bad clothes. Like you, I love browns & not baby blue. I would have so much to pass on if you were close!

Maria said...

Here is a website that seems to have some decent gliders for a good price. http://www.rockingchairs.com/glider-rockers/607+612.cfm?source=googleaw&kwid=glider&tid=exact

I thought of this regarding bibs..I prefer the snap ones. The velcro ones work great, but if they can snag some of your clothing or the babies if you launder them and some velcro is open to attach to the nearest cloth.