Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Hat.

I have no idea why, as a baby girl, my parents bought me a navy blue baseball hat. But they (or someone) did. I had a "Little Slugger" baseball hat. There must be a photo of me in it somewhere because I have a terrible memory and yet I've always known it was mine.

Fast forward. My mom gave it to me and I had it hanging off Maelee's shelf. It fell down the other day and I thought I'd stick it on Eli's head. It fit. And my, oh my, it is the most adorable thing.




Eli's wearing his cousin's shirt here too. Making these photos even more awesome. I love to take his picture (I bet you couldn't guess that) and I have a heck of a time deleting the photos as I go through them or picking out the ones to post.

Eli is definitely in a fun stage. He's just getting more and more personality, becoming more aware of his surroundings and more curious. He is a little shy at first but when he warms up to someone, it'll melt them right through. Actually he often causes grown women to swoon... just today at Target there were five women that went bananas over him. And as a completely biased person, I totally get it. He's just precious.

I will say that for the first time this week, when he didn't want something, he sort of swatted/shoved it away and gave a look. So maybe, just maybe, the attitude is arriving. We'll see.

-Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I would have just swooned too! Who wouldn't swoon over such an adorable little man. I just loved this post. It seems to me his daddy might have had a similar one (or one of his siblings did) but of course I wasn't as good about keeping things. Give him a BIG hug and kiss from Grandma K.

Anonymous said...

Mary just called Mom good at keeping things. Hmmm...