Sunday, February 19, 2012

Today...

Today is my Grandma's birthday. She's probably celebrating in heaven with her hubby and Maelee and a whole lot of cupcakes.

Today we realized Greg got poison oak. Again. Last time it was really bad. Don't worry, I won't post photos. He'll hopefully go to the doc tomorrow and get a shot or some other good drugs to keep it at bay.

Today my throat is scratchy and my ears pop when I swallow. I guess all of Eli's coughing in my face this week has lead me to this. I am now realizing every time he gets sick, I most definitely will.

Today we ate at Five Guys Burgers & Fries. It's so, so good. I have been on a pretty consistent search for the BEST cheeseburger near us and have yet to find one that beats out Five Guys. Oh.So.Tasty!

Today I saw a red-headed girl in her teens and I thought about Maelee. She has been much more on the forefront of my mind these days as I'm working on her album... trying hard to finish by my March 1 deadline. Blogger is being odd but I have a photo of her hair I'll post soon.

Today we bought a bed. Oh boy do I hope it's awesome.

Today is another day. Quite a dreary day here in SC. And even though I'm tired and definitely a bit on edge... I'm making a choice to be thankful for today, for having another day alive and healthy on earth. What a gift.

-Heather

No comments: