Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Diapers, Cereal.

For all you diaper buying people out there: If you aren't using those little codes on all your Huggies or Pampers packages, send them my way. Or start using them. But don't throw them away. That's bad.

We are a Pampers family. I've heard it said and I can say it's true for us "Huggies are for girls, Pampers are for boys." Overall, Pampers have won. I had a ton of Huggies saved up for Maelee and we used or gave away most all of them. And yesterday I decided to input all those codes because I want to get Eli something "from" his sister (well, her diapers). That's not weird, is it?

Not sure how to transition here. So I'll post a photo of Greg washing the cars last Saturday and the pool of pollen that accumulated. It makes sense that I thought someone paint-balled our steps the first spring we were here, eh? Yes, I thought that. I called Greg and said "some kid paint-balled our steps, they are yellow" because it rained shortly after the first wave of pollen. Now, now I know.


Now onto our favorite food:

For all you cereal eating people out there: They have Box Tops for Education on most all General Mills cereals (and a host of other products as well). We consume a lot of cereal (maybe an actual ton in our lifetime). We rip them off and put them in a baggie in the junk drawer. Read: you should do this too. It's free money for schools and takes ten seconds.

BUT since Eli isn't school age yet, we don't have one school we are giving them to... so if your school is big on box tops, let me know. I may just give your kid a computer. Or a chair. Or a pizza party. Didn't you just LOVE pizza party days in school?

-Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali want your box tops :)