Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Buffalo Days.

I take way too many photos. Way.Too.Many.

Okay, now that I've voiced this... let's get on to photos from one of my favorite places on God's green earth: Buffalo.

North Dakota, that is. Not New York or Minnesota or any other Buffalo's out there.

Buffalo was the second leg on our trip and it's always a heart-happy time. Great Grandma & Grandpa K are there and Maelee's grave is there. So it feels like home.

Getting in some walking time with Grandma.
I love how Lilli is just carefree and enjoying every moment!
Family fun!
That's my MIL and her new venture: Just Coasting... if you are in need of coasters, I can hook you up.
Where my FIL went to High School... they are renovating/re-purposing the building and doing a great job.
We heart Buffalo.
Twins Gear with Great Grandma!
Eli does not like grass... really, he hates it so that's why he's upset. But it seems fitting somehow.
I love this photo! The look of determination on Grandma's face and the Miss Priss look on Lilli's face is just priceless!
Eli had lots of fun on Great Grandma's piano. Another musician in the making?!


-Heather

No comments: