Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nap.

I took a nap today. I'm not a big napper. I just don't nap well. I am jealous of those that can fall asleep anytime, anywhere. If you can do that, enjoy it. Today, however, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep on the couch with Eli playing his cousins' noisy toys and doing his happy screams. All this traveling and going and people and fun has wore me out! Or maybe it's worn Eli out and he's worn me out?!

We made it to my sister's in MN and this is the last "leg" of our trip so here's to hoping for a little rest. Those that know my two nieces may be laughing at that statement... not sure if rest is going to happen until they become lazy teenagers. 

I had great intentions of sharing photos of our trip as we go... but all the going and lack of internet connection prevented that from happening. I'm a sucker for order, however, so I'm going to start from the beginning of our trip which was our time in the great town of Bismarck:

Eli loved spending time with his cousin Lilliana and his Uncle Chris.
Uncle Chris gave Eli this awesome guitar for his birthday... it's seriously one cute toy! Many hours of fun have already been had with this dog-itar.
We saw the Peterson crew for a quick time celebrating Rebecca's birthday. Notice Eli checking out that awesome red hair:)
Eli thinks Zoey is most fun when in a cage and not able to lick his face!

And the Weisbecks came for dinner! Eli was not so sure about Ben... he gave some very concerned looks!
Sweet Aunt Nancy!
We loved Amy & Andrew's new house! Yippee!
 
The Browns - some of our favorite people!

-Heather

No comments: