Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nose Picker.

I'm going to post some photos that make me smile. I need a smile. Maybe you do, too.
I posted this on facebook last week. I think it made a lot of people smile.
Trying to make pie with my "helper" is not as easy.
Blankie!
I was getting Eli undressed for bath when he requested his squeaky shoes. He also learned that his big head is heavy and if he lays it on the floor, it's not as heavy. Now he does this often.
Our NC friends came for a quick visit. Bliss is one sweet possibility for future wife of Eli, if I have a say!
Another lady said to me at the store today "He really looks like Greg, doesn't he?"
There. Just seeing these photos makes my day better.

-Heather

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Love all the pics, esp Eli and Bliss! Loved seeing y'all!