Friday, November 23, 2012

Bambino Land.

I like to shop. Usually. I used to like to browse through stores, get a (crazy) good deal, find the perfect gift, or just enjoy the walking. But post-Eli, I don't get to do that much. I can online shop much easier though! 

Well, perhaps you like online shopping. And if you have a kid or are going to have one or if you need to buy a gift for a baby... I have a must-have. Really, on top of my so-stinkin-glad-we-have-these list.

Eli LOVES his muslin blankets. They are awesome for swaddling because they are made of breathable fabric. They are large, light, soft. They are also great for absorbing spit up, wiping noses, soothing... really they are Eli's go-to item even now, much past the swaddling stage. I highly suggest them.

Bambino Land is a small company based out of Winona, MN and they have the bestest, softest muslin blankets. If they made big people blankets, I would want one. I would suggest getting their blankets over the others out there... we have the others and these are better.

If you use this unique discount code (Q4D7), you can get 30% off and I get a $5 credit for referring you. I think this code expires on the 29th but it may be longer?! Also, for Black Friday, they have free shipping. UPDATE: THEY HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR CYBER MONDAY TOO!

They are expensive. I remember people telling me they were a must-have and I gawked at the price. But now I know, totally worth it. Bambino Land sells other organic cotton items (I've never tried but I'm sure they are sweet too). They will also have deals periodically on their facebook page so like them to be in the know on that... though free shipping is rare.

-Heather

No comments: