Monday, November 5, 2012

Puke.

Don't worry, no photos.

Eli had his first experience with the inevitable childhood occurrence of throw-up. We came to the land of sickness (aka my sister's place). And we knew it may happen. I came in aware. But nothing can prepare you for watching your child throw up for the first time (or ever probably).

You love them so much and you can't do anything. So tough! And it's still disgusting. Especially in the middle of the night. Whew.

I'm pretty sure my brother-in-law hit his clean up limit of puke for awhile. I don't know how single moms do it. My first thought when the you-know-what hit the fan was "where is Greg?!"

I just put Eli down for the night and still not another incident since the one last night... so here's to hoping for a more normal, less eventful night's rest.

We have had fun though, see:

Notice the pink necklace on Eli. Thanks cousins.
I don't have my computer or camera so I sort of feel like parts of normal me are missing. I'm so out of the loop. And you know what, that's a good thing once in awhile!

-Heather


No comments: