Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day of Grandparents.

Sunday was a very special day for Mr. Eli.

He woke up in a hotel room in Myrtle Beach with his Grandma and Grandpa Kasowski.

And then he went to sleep for the night in his crib after a brief hello to his Grammy and Gramps Tysse.

It was THE DAY OF GRANDPARENTS! And it was legendary.

We got to spend a little over 24 hours with Greg's parents during a quick trip to MB (it was cold and completely not beachy, more pics to follow). And my parents are here for another week for Thanksgiving fun (more pics to be had).




Oh and the best news of the day is my Nikon was delivered, fixed and happy to see me. At least I think it is. I started taking photos within minutes of opening that box. 

-Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh..... I LOVE IT!!!! Miss you all! Auntie A

Anonymous said...

Eli is one blessed little boy! Both sets of grandparents to love on him! Great pictures! Sending love your way from great-aunt Ruthie!!