Saturday, November 3, 2012

On a Trip.

Yesterday I went through the Culver's drive-thru and then to Rainbow Foods to go grocery shopping. Where am I?

Anyone?

Hum...

Minnesota!

Eli and I came here for twelve days. Since we won't be seeing my sister and her family over Christmas, we decided to make a trip north. Eli is having fun with his two cousins and their (crazy amount of) toys. Currently he is enjoying a blanket fort with Ali and Ava and being told what to do. Love those girls.

I had to send my beloved Nikon in for service as it's been acting up. That means I'm borrowing cameras. This means the photo barrage of this trip may not be so extreme. But don't you a worry, there will still be photos of these three red-heads.

Sidenote: Culver's is the Chick-fil-A of the Midwest  Instead of yummy chicken, it's beef. Good, sweet, wonderful butterburgers. Goodness.

Second Sidenote: I was talking to myself in the grocery store. And then really wishing I was at Publix where shopping truly is a pleasure and they bag your groceries and bring them to your car... instead of having to bag them myself?! What?! I have gotten so spoiled.

Oh and if you are wondering, Greg is still in SC. My guess is he is reading, playing guitar very loudly, running, taking a nap, computing and all the other things he doesn't get to do very often with us around! He is missed, of course.

-Heather

No comments: